A Social media influencers is an entity which has established his or her reputation as an impactful speaker or presenter. They have the name and recognition to promote or demote any brand or service over digital media.
The list below categorically describes Top 10 Social Media Influencers in the field of Digital Marketing who have established their credibility and trustworthiness over time.
I have also attached a table with their twitter profile comparison at the end of this post.
Go ahead have a look!
1: Rand Fishkin
- Domain- Helping develop marketing strategies through an AI startup ‘Sparktoro’.(Digital marketing)
- Twitter link-https://twitter.com/randfish
- Linkedin link-https://www.linkedin.com/in/randfishkin
- Facebook link-https://www.facebook.com/rand.fishkin/
- Introduction- Rand fishkin in the founder of Sparktoro(2018) which specializes in getting insights into audience through an AI mapping tool. He created a blog called SEOmoz in 2004 in which he served as the CEO for a brief period of time.
2: Tim Ash
- Domain- Digital marketing
- Twitter link- https://twitter.com/tim_ash
- Linkedin link-https://www.linkedin.com/in/timash
- Facebook link- https://www.facebook.com/timashCRO/
- Website- https://digitalgrowthunleashed.com/, https://sitetuners.com/, https://timash.com/
- Introduction- Tim ash is the no.1 keynote speaker in over 200 conferences. He has a high impact speaking prowess and assists his clients in increasing their website click rate. He is also a marketing keynote speaker, trainer and advisor.
3: Lindsey Anderson
- Domain- Digital marketing and online engagement
- Twitter link- https://twitter.com/oneclicklindsey
- Linkedin link- https://www.linkedin.com/in/oneclicklindsey
- Facebook link- https://www.facebook.com/moretrafficandleads/
- Website- https://www.oneclicklindsey.com/
- Introduction- Lindsey Anderson assists her clients in getting more traffic to their website and leads for their businesses.
4: Brian Fanzo
- Domain- Top keynote speaker on social media marketing
- Twitter link- https://twitter.com/iSocialFanz
- Linkedin link- https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianfanzo
- Facebook link- https://www.facebook.com/bfanzo
- Website- https://www.brianfanzo.com/
- Introduction- Brian fanzo is a keynote speaker and founder/CEO of iSocialFanz LLC, a social strategy consulting agency.
5: Ann Smarty
- Domain- SEO services
- Twitter link- https://twitter.com/seosmarty
- Linkedin link- https://www.linkedin.com/in/annsmarty
- Facebook link- https://www.facebook.com/annsmarty
- Website- https://www.Seosmarty.com
- Introduction- Ann smarty is the founder at Viralcontentbee.com and brand manager at IMNinjas.com. They provide link building, online reputation management and social media marketing services.
6: Calvin Lee
- Domain- Branding and designing.
- Twitter link- https://twitter.com/mayhemstudios
- Facebook link- https://www.facebook.com/mayhemstudios
- Linkedin link- https://www.linkedin.com/in/mayhemstudios
- Website- http://www.mayhemstudios.com/index.html
- Introduction- Calvin lee is an award winning designer. He provides services for developing identity and brand recognition for his clients through his agency ‘Mayhemstudios’.
7: Joe Pulizzi
- Domain- Digital marketing and PR.
- Twitter link- https://twitter.com/JoePulizzi
- Facebook link- https://www.facebook.com/joe.pulizzi
- Linkedin link- https://www.linkedin.com/in/joepulizzi
- Website- https://www.joepulizzi.com/
- Introduction- Joe pulizzi is an entrepreneur, speaker and podcaster. He is the founder of multiple startups. He began using the term “content marketing” back in 2001, now the fastest growing internet marketing industry.
8: Neil Patel
- Domain- Digital marketing.
- Twitter link- https://twitter.com/neilpatel
- Facebook link- https://www.facebook.com/neilkpatel/
- Linkedin link- https://www.linkedin.com/in/neilkpatel
- Website- https://neilpatel.com/
- Introduction- Neil patel is a British born entrepreneur and as per Forbes, one of the top 10 digital marketers. He provides SEO optimization services to his clients for increasing website traffic.
9: Brad Geddes
- Domain- Digital marketing and leading Google ads expert.
- Twitter link- https://twitter.com/bgtheory
- Facebook link- NA
- Linkedin link- https://www.linkedin.com/in/ewhisper
- Website- https://bgtheory.com/
- Introduction- Brad geddes is a leading Google ads seminar speaker. He creates audience targeting strategies for his clients.
10: Jeff Bullas
- Domain- Digital influencer
- Twitter- https://twitter.com/jeffbullas
- Linkedin- https://in.linkedin.com/in/jeffbullas
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/jeffreybullas/
- Website- https://www.jeffbullas.com/
- Introduction- Jeff bullas is ranked #8 out of top 50 digital influencers by brands24. He provides digital marketing services and assists in creating brand awareness.
Twitter profile overview of the influencers
This table categorically compares the Twitter profile of the influencers. You can get a brief idea about how active they are on Twitter. Statistics such as tweet reply percentage provide us with an idea of their activeness on Twitter.
Have a glance!
|Influencers||Followers Count||Original Tweets||Replies Count||Av Retweets per Tweet||Av. Tweets per Day||Domain|
|1: Rand Fishkin|
|428.07K||427 (13.34%)||2256 (70.50%)||36.75||2.24||Digital marketing|
|2: Tim Ash|
|29.43K||368 (11.64%)||779 (24.64%)||1.26||0.14||Digital marketing|
|3: Lindsey Anderson|
|20.86K||3135 (97.97%)||30 (0.94%)||0.18||4||Digital marketing|
|4: Brian Fanzo|
|126.41||1404 (43.94%)||893 (27.91%)||2.07||11.16||Keynote speaker|
|5: Ann smarty|
|66.06K||1589 (49.66%)||264 (8.25%)||0.98||8.45||SEO services|
|6: Calvin lee|
|88.84K||2243 (70.09%)||812 (25.38%)||1.48||1.64||Branding and designing|
|7: Joe pullizi|
|153.39K||1015 (31.72%)||2003 (62.59%)||7.25%||0.76||Digital marketing and PR.|
|8: Neil patel|
|334.3K||3122 (97.56%)||68 (2.13%)||34.48||4.81||Digital marketing|
|9: Brad geddes|
|20.49K||2323 (71.59%)||692 (21.63%)||1.23||1.11||Digital marketing|
|10: Jeff bullas|
|569.81K||3200 (100%)||0||2.27||103.23||Digital influencer|
These influencers have made a place of their own in the field of Digital Marketing. They have established themselves as reputable information sources and have their share of innovations brought over time. They have cemented their authenticity and can provide you with the required social media firepower in your campaign!
This marks the end of this week’s piece.
Stay tuned next week for the next edition of this article.